1. Unwinding device: It is a passive wheel for placing the reel label. Friction brakes with adjustable friction are usually installed to control the speed and tension of the reel and maintain a smooth paper feed.
2. Buffer wheel: The coil spring is connected and can be oscillated back and forth. The purpose is to absorb the tension of the reel material when the device is started, and keep the label in contact with the rollers to prevent material breakage.
3. Guide device: consists of two upper and lower parts, which guides and positions the material of the reel.
4. Traction device: consists of a set of active friction wheels. Usually one is a rubber roller, one is a metal roller, and the bottom paper passes between them; the ring-shaped labeling machine skillfully utilizes the principle of the eccentric wheel, and uses two silicone rods to pull, which improves the traction and reduces the material cost. The role is to drive the roll material for normal labeling.
5. Winding device: It is a driving wheel with friction transmission device, and the function is to rewind the bottom paper after labeling. The rotation receiving of the delivery roller does not interfere with the processing paper of the driving wheel, and the synchronous transmission is adjusted by the friction device.
6. Stripping plate: There is an angle from the end of the plate (generally less than 30°). The purpose is to make the label easy to mark and get out of the bottom paper when the paper is changed in direction.
7. Overlaying device: The label that is out of the bottom paper is evenly and evenly applied to the items to be attached.